Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
|Print this page|
Q: How May I Find Third Party Research On Hektar REIT?
Bursa Securities has initiated a research scheme entitled CMDF-Bursa Research Scheme ("CBRS"), with the overall objective of generating investor interest in stocks. The benefits of the scheme are open to retail and institutional investors by providing free access to analytical reports of listed companies. For more information on the scheme, please click here.
In addition, Hektar REIT is covered by major brokerages, investment banks and other research houses from time to time.
Category: General Info and Investing in Hektar REIT | Last updated: 16 March 2010
Other questions in this category
- What is Hektar REIT?
- What is the fee structure of Hektar REIT like?
- What is the typical investor profile of Hektar REIT?
- How do I invest in Hektar REIT?
- What is Hektar REIT's stock code?
- How many Hektar REIT Units are currently in issue?
- Who are the substantial Unitholders of Hektar REIT?
- How may I view the Initial Public Offering Prospectus for Hektar REIT?