Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
|Print this page|
Q: What Is Hektar REIT?
Hektar REIT is a real estate investment trust established on 5 October 2006 and listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad ("Bursa Securities") on 4 December 2006. Hektar REIT's investment objective is acquiring and investing in real estate and real estate-related assets, primarily used for retail purposes, such as shopping centres.
Category: General Info and Investing in Hektar REIT | Last updated: 16 March 2010
Other questions in this category
- What is the fee structure of Hektar REIT like?
- What is the typical investor profile of Hektar REIT?
- How do I invest in Hektar REIT?
- What is Hektar REIT's stock code?
- How many Hektar REIT Units are currently in issue?
- Who are the substantial Unitholders of Hektar REIT?
- How may I find third party research on Hektar REIT?
- How may I view the Initial Public Offering Prospectus for Hektar REIT?