Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
|Print this page|
Q: How Do I Invest In Hektar REIT?
Hektar REIT is listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. You can buy units in Hektar REIT through your stockbroker. For investors outside Malaysia, please consult your local stockbroker who may deal in securities listed in Malaysia. Units in Hektar REIT are denominated in Malaysian Ringgit and sen.
To find a stockbroker or remisier in Malaysia, Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad publishes a list of brokers on its website www.bursamalaysia.com.
Category: General Info and Investing in Hektar REIT | Last updated: 16 March 2010
Other questions in this category
- What is Hektar REIT?
- What is the fee structure of Hektar REIT like?
- What is the typical investor profile of Hektar REIT?
- What is Hektar REIT's stock code?
- How many Hektar REIT Units are currently in issue?
- Who are the substantial Unitholders of Hektar REIT?
- How may I find third party research on Hektar REIT?
- How may I view the Initial Public Offering Prospectus for Hektar REIT?